In NASCAR Heat 4 we’ve updated and added to our driving aids to give you more granular control of your racing experience. Under Options/Driving, you can change your difficulty pre-set which will set your assists and pre-defined levels, or you can choose custom and set your assists yourself. There are 6 assists that range from 0-100. There are full descriptions of what each assist does in the Options area. These can also be tuned from the pause menu during a race, so you get instant feedback on how each assist affects your driving experience.
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?