Yes! New to NASCAR Heat 4, you can start a race while the sun is up and finish under the lights. Just find a NASCAR event that transitions from day to night in real-life and pick that event in the game. Make sure you have the Stages setting in Options/Gameplay set to “Multiple Race Stages.” The race will get darker between the stages.
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?