When playing as an owner, you will need to improve your equipment or “departments” in order to maximize your car’s performance. Under “Work Plan”, select “Upgrade Departments.” From the Department Upgrades screen, highlight an area of equipment (Engine, Aero, Suspension, Speed (Pit), or Accuracy (Pit)) and press up on your controller. This will display the amount you can upgrade and the cost of that upgrade. Keep pressing up to upgrade even further, but the more you upgrade, the more it will cost! This determines the maximum amount you can upgrade your car, so you’ll want to pump these up to 100 when you can afford it.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I attract the attention of race teams?
- How do I attract the attention of race sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
- What is Equipment?