You must be on a 5-star team (as a driver) or have been offered a 5-star team contract when you chose to be an owner to see Hot Seat offers in the next series. When you do meet that requirement, you will still only get Hot Seat offers in the next available series based on this order: Xtreme Dirt Tour > Camping World Trucks > XFINITY > Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. If you don’t meet the above requirement, but win a championship, you will get Hot Seat offers for the next available series in the new season.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I attract the attention of race teams?
- How do I attract the attention of race sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
- What is Equipment?