In Challenges Mode, your car uses the assists level setting you set when you chose Easy, Normal, Hard, etc. or whatever your assists levels are currently based on any adjustments you’ve made in the pause menu of quick race, etc. Most challenges were tuned for the Normal global difficulty setting, though some may require more speed. If you go to options and change your global difficulty setting to Hard or pause the game and choose Assists and reduced your assist levels, you can get more speed and beat the harder challenges.
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?