“Draft Partners” is a new feature in NASCAR Heat 4. When the setting is ON, AI draft partners will look for you on the track, and even pull out of line to help you. Some will set up in front of you, while others will push you from behind. In Quick Race, anyone AI car can be a draft partner. This can sometimes make a race a bit easier. If you want more of a challenge, go into the Options menu and turn the Draft Partner setting to OFF. In Career Mode, draft partners are made up only of friends. Check your reputation screen to see who your friends are. There’s a good chance one or more of them will try to help you on the track.
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?