As you drive in career, you will attract the attention of race teams based on your performance. You will get opportunities to arrange contracts with teams throughout your season and drive with those teams. Teams have certain requirements that you must fulfill in order to sign a contract with them. Head to the FUTURE PLANS menu to view the list of all teams and the requirements needed to sign. The better the teams, the tougher the requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I attract the attention of race teams?
- How do I attract the attention of race sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
- What is Equipment?