No, there’s no online qualifying “mode” in NASCAR Heat 4. However, once again, lobbies are sorted by best lap times from the previous race. So, if you run an online race at Daytona, for example, and everyone in the race runs at least one lap, you can then quit (or finish the race if you want) and everyone will be taken back to the lobby. All players in that lobby will now be sorted in position of their best lap time from that last race. So, if you start another race at Daytona, you’ll be arranged properly according to skill. So, you can set up your own qualifying sessions if you’d like.
Articles in this section
- Is there an online qualifying mode?
- Can an online lobby host pause the countdown clock?
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a World Challenge tournament?
- How do I join or create a World Challenge race?
- What is NASCAR World Challenge?