When you are in the Build menu, you will see a “+” symbol appear over your Merchandise Building, Garage, and R & D Center. Press “+” and purchase the building upgrade. These buildings can be leveled-up to Level 10. As you level them up, you will see them change in appearance, growing them from humble beginnings to the ultimate race team buildings!
Leveling up these buildings is also necessary to improve performance on the track. For example, to research higher level car parts, you will need to level-up your R&D Center. To increase your hourly revenue, you will need to level-up your Merchandise Building.
Note: You cannot upgrade the Race Building, Store, or Communications Tower buildings.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I earn gold?
- Can I collect money from my Facebook friends?
- I’ve run out of room in my Fan Zone and I can’t place any more buildings. What do I do?
- What are the blue exclamation points I see while I’m in my Fan Zone?
- How do I move, rotate, or delete buildings in my Fan Zone?
- How do I place buildings in my Fan Zone?
- How do I Level-Up my “permanent” buildings?
- I see a Build button when I’m in my Fan Zone. What does it do?
- What are my permanent race team buildings?
- What is the Fan Zone?
Article is closed for comments.