The following 6 buildings are permanent and will play a critical part in your career advancement:
- Race Building: This building is where you’ll go to access your event select map and enter race events.
- Research and Development Center (R&D Center): This building is where you’ll research car part upgrades for your cars that will improve on-track performance.
- Garage: This building houses your cars. It’s also where you will install car parts from the R&D Center.
- Merchandise Building: This building is where you’ll earn in-game cash. Cash increases with every passing minute, so return often to collect. You can also buy Driver Fan Packs here, which will allow you to play as your favorite driver (see Fan Packs for more info).
- Store: This building is where you can go to purchase more in-game cash or gold.
- Communications Tower: This building is where you can connect to Facebook. Once connected, you can compare your Fan Zone to your friends’ Fan Zones. Collect in-game cash rewards daily by visiting your friends’ Fan Zones. You can also view your Game Center or Google Play achievements.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I earn gold?
- Can I collect money from my Facebook friends?
- I’ve run out of room in my Fan Zone and I can’t place any more buildings. What do I do?
- What are the blue exclamation points I see while I’m in my Fan Zone?
- How do I move, rotate, or delete buildings in my Fan Zone?
- How do I place buildings in my Fan Zone?
- How do I Level-Up my “permanent” buildings?
- I see a Build button when I’m in my Fan Zone. What does it do?
- What are my permanent race team buildings?
- What is the Fan Zone?