No, you do not have to race in all series. New to NASCAR Heat 4, you can choose to start your career in any one of the four available series, and you can select the series you want to participate in. You must, however, participate in at least 1 series in Career mode. You can also simulate any races you do not wish to run.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I attract the attention of race teams?
- How do I attract the attention of race sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
- What is Equipment?