When in Practice Mode, there is an on-track race line that displays the optimal path and real-time optimal speed of your selected track. It’s a good idea to practice first, if you aren’t familiar with a track.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?