In NASCAR Heat 4, we’ve created Difficulty Presets that help you create a game experience that best suits you. Go into Game Options and under the Gameplay tab, highlight the Difficulty Preset option. By selecting Casual, Normal, Hard or Expert, you can quickly update the game’s options. Of course, any option can be changed individually as well.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?