Head into Game Options from the Main Menu and be sure your Difficulty Preset is Expert or Custom in the Gameplay tab. Then head into a race. In the Garage, in the upper right you will see the Car Setup indicator. Select CHANGE and you will be able to alter your car’s custom setup for Qualify and/or Race. If adjusting a custom setup is too complex, you can toggle your car’s setup from loose to tight instead on this same screen by adjusting the slider.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?
Article is closed for comments.