Head into Game Options from the Main Menu and be sure your Difficulty Preset is Expert or Custom in the Gameplay tab. Then head into a race. In the Garage, in the upper right you will see the Car Setup indicator. Select CHANGE and you will be able to alter your car’s custom setup for Qualify and/or Race. If adjusting a custom setup is too complex, you can toggle your car’s setup from loose to tight instead on this same screen by adjusting the slider.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?