Select Online Multiplayer from the Main Menu. Once on the Multiplayer screen, tab over to Esports. From here, you can create a World Challenge lobby or join any active World Challenge lobby from this screen, assuming there’s space available. The first option when creating a lobby from this area will be Regular or World Challenge. Toggle to World Challenge, and then set the other available options. Note: World Challenge lobbies will lock certain settings. Also, World Challenge lobbies may not be available if the World Challenge Finals are in progress and you haven’t qualified to race in the Finals.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Is there an online qualifying mode?
- Can an online lobby host pause the countdown clock?
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a World Challenge tournament?
- How do I join or create a World Challenge race?
- What is NASCAR World Challenge?
Article is closed for comments.