The car setup used online is pulled from the existing setup for that track offline. So, for example, if you want to race Bristol Motor Speedway online, make sure you visit Bristol in Quick Race, and create a setup there. Once you start your Bristol race online, the setup you created at Bristol in Quick Race will be automatically applied. Remember, setups are track and series specific. You will need to create a setup for each track (per series) for the events you intend to race online. Also, in Game Settings, be sure to make sure “Always Use Custom Setups” is set to Yes.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 3?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a Champions tournament?
- How do I join or create a Champions online tournament race?
- What is NASCAR Heat Champions?