If you’re driving as a real driver and you have multiple schemes for the driver, the paint scheme will change depending on the race you are racing at. You cannot choose the scheme. If using a custom car, the scheme can be changed before/after any race.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?