Yes! You can do burnouts after winning a race in all series in Quick Race, Championship, and Career modes. Once you win, you will see the option for doing a burnout on the post-race menus. If you don’t want to enter burnout mode after a win, wait approximately 5 seconds and the option to proceed without doing a burnout will appear.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?
Article is closed for comments.