Go to the Main Menu and select Options. Under Game Settings, make sure Stability Help is off. Launch a Quick Race, Championship Race, or Career Race. Once you are in the cockpit of your car on pit road, look at the bottom of the screen. You will see the option to Change Setup. Select that option and follow the instructions on screen to create your ideal setup. You can choose an existing setup or create your own. You can have 1 custom setup for Qualify and one for Race, per track, per series.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?