There are 37 race tracks in total, but 38 available layouts (Charlotte Motor Speedway hosts the regular event and the new Roval event). All real-life tracks from all 3 NASCAR National Series are available to play in NASCAR Heat 3.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?