You earn Stars by completing race Challenges.
Stars earned breakdown:
- 1 Star: Complete 3 of 5 Challenges.
- 2 Stars: Complete 4 of 5 Challenges.
- 3 Stars: Complete 5 of 5 Challenges.
Each race event will have 5 Challenges. The possible Challenge types you may see are:
- Passing: Pass AI cars.
- Low Passes: Pass AI cars to the left (excluding road courses).
- High Passes: Pass AI cars to the right (excluding road courses).
- Draft (consecutive): Stay in the draft for a set amount of time or distance.
- Draft (distance): Draft any car or cars until you reach the target distance.
- Top Speed: Achieve the required speed.
- Average Speed: Achieve the required average speed for 1 lap.
- Clean Lap: Complete a lap without touching the outside wall.
- Bump Draft (distance): Bump Draft any car or cars until you reach the target distance.
- Finishing Position: Finish the race in the required place.
- Running Position: Get to the required place at some point during the race.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What happens when I finish the season?
- How do I upgrade my car’s parts?
- I’m having trouble reaching the front and/or completing Challenges. What do I do?
- What if I don’t earn all 3 Stars for a particular race?
- Where can I see how many Stars I’ve earned?
- How do I earn Stars?
- How do I unlock the next event on my schedule?
Article is closed for comments.