Each car chassis is designed for optimal performance for one specific track type (speedway, superspeedway, road course, etc.). You can race any chassis on any track type, but if you race a chassis not designed for that track type, your car will take a performance hit. So, it’s best to own a chassis for each track type to stay competitive.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I attract the attention of race teams?
- How do I attract the attention of race sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
- What is Equipment?
Article is closed for comments.