Yes! You can do burnouts after winning a race in all series in Quick Race, Championship, and Career modes. Once you win, you will see the option for doing a burnout on the post-race menus. If you don’t want to enter burnout mode after a win, just hit the skip button.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?
Article is closed for comments.