Sponsors are offered upon buying a team. To get the interest of a sponsor, you must meet their “requirements”, such as having a solid reputation or performing well on the track, etc. You can see which sponsors may have interest by checking the sponsors screen in the Contracts menu.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?