Sponsors are offered upon buying a team. To get the interest of a sponsor, you must meet their “requirements”, such as having a solid reputation or performing well on the track, etc. You can see which sponsors may have interest by checking the sponsors screen in the Contracts menu.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
Article is closed for comments.