PlayStation and Xbox One - NASCAR Heat 3 supports all Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels that are supported with their current consoles created in 2014 and beyond. If the wheel is an active product for Logitech and Thrustmaster and for sale on their websites, NASCAR Heat 3 supports it on the Xbox and PS4.
PC/Steam - NASCAR Heat 3 supports all Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels created from 2014 and beyond and any wheels that are also compatible with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. There is also a wheel configuration menu in the game options that allows users to set up other devices/wheels.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?