Custom setups are created offline in either Career or Quick Race mode, and then can be used in Online Multiplayer. Custom setups must be created for each specific track (and for each specific series) that you want a custom setup at. Once in multiplayer and in a custom setup lobby, you can then race using the custom setup you created for the track you are racing at.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?