PlayStation 4 & Xbox One:
NASCAR Heat 2 supports all Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels that are supported with their current console drivers. If the wheel is an active product for Logitech and Thrustmaster and for sale on their websites, NASCAR Heat 2 supports it on the XBOX and PS4.
NASCAR Heat 2 supports all Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels (excluding the T500RS) created from 2014 and beyond and any wheels that are also compatible with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
There is also a wheel configuration tool that allows users to setup other wheels. In order to access this tool go to NASCAR Heat Evolution in Steam and press “Play." A popup will appear. Click the “Configure a controller button” and then press “Play.” A new popup will appear where you can configure your wheel.
With this wheel configuration tool, we are able to support nearly all input devices, but we cannot guarantee that there won’t be some possible issues. There are many variables that can contribute to wheel compatibility and we are unable to test each and every wheel.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?