Select Multiplayer from the Main Menu. Once on the Multiplayer screen, select JOIN RACE. That will take you to the online lobby screen. You can select and join any active race on this lobby screen, assuming there’s space available and your race settings meet the host’s criteria, or you can hit the create race button and setup your own lobby. The first option when creating a lobby will be NORMAL or CHAMPIONS. Toggle to Champions, and then set the other available options. Note: Champions lobbies will lock certain settings. Also, Champions lobbies may not be available if the Champions Finals are in progress and you havChampions en’t qualified to race in the Finals.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 3?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a Champions tournament?
- How do I join or create a Champions online tournament race?
- What is NASCAR Heat Champions?