You must be on a 5-star team (as a driver), or have been offered a 5-star team contract when you chose to be an owner, to see Hot Seat offers in the next series. When you do meet that requirement, you will still only get Hot Seat offers in the next available series based on this order: Xtreme Dirt Tour > Camping World Trucks > XFINITY > Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?
Article is closed for comments.