Each car chassis is designed for optimal performance for one specific track type (speedway, super speedway, road course, etc.). You can race any chassis on any track type, but if you race a chassis not designed for that track type, your car will take a performance hit. So, it’s best to own a chassis for each track type to stay competitive.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?