Please ensure your internet is connected and the Day 1 Patch is installed. The Day 1 Patch is required for wheel compatibility on consoles and PC.
If you are having additional issues, try unplugging the wheel entirely and re-plugging it in. Another suggestion would be to remap the button layout of the wheel. Often times multiple functions are mapped to the same button causing the wheel to not work properly.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?