While the game does not technically need internet to play the offline modes, internet is required to download the Day 1 patch, any future updates, access online multiplayer, and DLC content.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?