When first playing NASCAR Heat 2, you will have the option to choose between Normal and Expert mode. Normal mode is for casual racers who want to get on a track with assists. Expert mode is more true-to-life. The car will be much more sensitive and you cannot get too aggressive without serious consequences.
You can access and adjust these settings by selecting Options from the main menu then select Game Settings and then turning Stability Help On (Normal) or Off (Expert).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?