- Improved Stats – Track your progress through the Career with more detailed and improved statistics offering far more insight
- Gameplay Enhancements – Improved AI, more player camera options and DNFs
- Brand-new Testing Mode – Perfect your racing lines and experiment to find the best car setup for each track
- Challenge Mode – Brand-new Online Challenge Mode gives you unique race scenarios to complete with a variety of gameplay
- Paint Booth – Even more enhancements, including new number fonts and schemes
- Exclusive Content – Tony Stewart Gold Edition features an exclusive selection of his cars and spotter audio
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I create my own character in NASCAR Heat 5?
- Is there a paint booth and what modes can I race my custom car?
- Can I do burnouts in NASCAR Heat 5?
- How many tracks are in the game?
- What modes are available in NASCAR Heat 5?
- What racing series are featured in NASCAR Heat 5?
- What year is represented in NASCAR Heat 5?
- What platforms is NASCAR Heat 5 available for?
- What’s new in NASCAR Heat 5?