First, verify the game is set to have Stability Help Off by selecting Options from the main menu then select Game Settings.
Before starting a race, players can adjust their setup on pit road by hitting the left or right trigger and then adjusting their setup.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?