Flags are only available in Race Lengths of 7% and higher.
To adjust the race length and turn on flags, select Options from the main menu then select Game Settings. Here you can adjust the Race Length to then turn on Flags, you can change the Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption here as well.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?