To adjust the difficulty of the AI, select Options from the main menu then select Game Settings. Here you can adjust the AI difficulty setting from 85 to 105.
Keep in mind this menu only applies to Quick Race Settings and Split-Screen. In order to change the AI Difficulty for the other race modes you will have to select that mode in the Main Menu then select the settings menu to adjust the settings for that specific mode.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?