Yes. NASCAR Heat 2 has a limited paint booth where you can create a unique, custom car for each series.
You can access this feature by going to the main menu then selecting “My Driver”. Here you can create your custom car and driver. Once you’ve selected “Custom Car” you’ll be prompted to pick a series and then you will enter the paint booth where you can customize elements of your car.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Xbox Data Loss Workaround
- What can you do with money in Career mode?
- Where can I view the game manual?
- What do the different car setup options do?
- How do I access the alcohol related schemes?
- Will NASCAR Heat 2 take advantage of virtual reality (VR) hardware?
- How do I turn on manual transmission?
- How do I adjust my Custom Setup in NASCAR Heat 2?
- What is the difference between Normal and Expert? How can I change the setting?
- How do I turn on/off Stage Racing?
Article is closed for comments.