The race events and schedule will reflect the tracks currently available in NASCAR Heat 5, and will not be updated as part of the NASCAR Heat 5 - Next Gen Car Update. Tracks that were already included in NASCAR Heat 5, such as Auto Club Speedway, Bristol Dirt, Road America, and WWT Raceway, will be available to use with the Next Gen Car Update. Reconfigured Atlanta Motor Speedway and Sonoma Raceway, Circuit of the Americas, the LA Coliseum, and Nashville Speedway are not available. The race events at each track have also not been updated.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Steam Update - 6.29.23
- Update and Current Status - 6.28.23
- What content will the Next Gen Car Update bring to NASCAR Heat 5?
- How much will the Next Gen Car Update cost?
- Is this just a scheme update to the current cars in-game?
- What areas of NASCAR Heat 5 will the Next Gen Car Update be available?
- Have the race events in NASCAR Heat 5 been updated and new tracks added?
- Will the Next Gen Car Update include updates to the NASCAR XFINITY Series and Camping World Truck Series?
- Are players able to customize their Next Gen cars with the Next Gen Car Update?
- Will the Next Gen Car Update be an option for online multiplayer?